"And let us take thought of how to spur one another on to love and good works, not abandoning our own meetings, as some are in the habit of doing."
Being in community and meeting regularly together is an essential part of being a Christian.
Life groups are gatherings of followers of Jesus,
• Grow Spiritually - James 1:23-24, Prov 27:17
• Support One Another - Gal 6:2, Ecc 4:12
• Find Friends - Eph 2:19-22, Prov 18:24
• Engage with our Church's Local Mission - Acts 2:42, James 1:27
• Engage with our Church's Global Mission - Acts 1:8, Rom 10:13-15, Matt 28:18-20
Find a Group
Find a Group on Realm
We have an online communication tool that we use
Every couple of months our senior pastor Gary Hutchison teaches a class called Discovering Grace and then he invites everyone who attends to be a part of a small group with him and his wife Tracie for eight weeks. The next two-part class will be held on January 14 (
Contact Us Directly
If you have a question about how to connect with a group simply call the church office to speak to Pastor Jonathan or send him an email. You can also schedule a time to visit with him at calendly.com/scheffrahn.